The website of Oxford Pallet & Recyclers Ltd. is for information purposes only. The information available through the web-site is the property of Oxford Pallet & Recyclers Ltd. or its licensors and protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Information received through the Oxford Pallet & Recyclers Ltd. web-site may be displayed and printed for your personal, internal, non-commercial use only. No information, materials, images or data contained herein may otherwise be used, reproduced or distributed by any User, except with the prior written consent of Oxford Pallet & Recyclers Ltd. or the applicable licensor.
While Oxford Pallet & Recyclers Ltd. makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information at this web site, Oxford Pallet & Recyclers Ltd. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
The Oxford Pallet & Recyclers Ltd. web-site may contain hyperlinks that will let you access other world-wide web sites. These sites are not under the control of Oxford Pallet & Recyclers Ltd. Oxford Pallet & Recyclers Ltd. assumes no responsibility or liability for any obscene, defamatory or other infringing or illegal material that may reside in any other world-wide web site accessed through the Oxford Pallet & Recyclers Ltd. web-site, nor does Oxford Pallet & Recyclers Ltd. make any representation or warranty regarding the quality of any product or service contained or obtained through any such site.
OXFORD PALLET & RECYCLERS LTD. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATIONS OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THE WEBSITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, NOR DOES OXFORD PALLET & RECYCLERS LTD. MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SUCH MATERIALS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL OXFORD PALLET & RECYCLERS LTD. BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Oxford Pallet & Recyclers Ltd. takes your privacy seriously.
We have worked hard over the years to get to know you so we can deliver quality products and services that meet your needs. In order to do this to the best of our ability, we need to collect and use your personal information. This is how we know to alert an owner of a product, about product improvement programs, special promotions and maintenance reminders.
The personal information we collect such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number and product ownership, we collect through past transactions. These transactions include activities such as when you purchased a product or service or provided information to register for a product warranty. This information was collected directly from you or through other affiliates or suppliers to our business. We may have also collected “sensitive” personal information such as financial information while processing your credit request. We have collected, used and disclosed this personal information for the following purposes:
1. Order Processing and Product Delivery. We use your personal information to provide you with the product or service you requested.
2. Support and Service. We use your personal information to identify your product ownership or use, or entitlement to a service and to send you necessary information such as warranty information, product improvement programs, safety bulletins and recall notices.
3. Credit. We collect, use and disclose your personal information from time to time to: (a) service and collect your account; (b) initiate, maintain and develop our business relationship with you in connection with offering and servicing of products, services and credit; (c) establish your eligibility for special offers and discounts; and (d) monitor your purchasing history.
4. Legal Compliance. We use your personal information to comply with applicable law.
5. Marketing/Communications/Information Services. We use your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes to offer you goods and services and to send you marketing and promotional materials. Occasionally, we use your personal information to send marketing and promotional material to you on behalf of manufacturers and suppliers. However, we will not disclose your “sensitive” personal information, such as financial information to suppliers without obtaining your consent.
While continuing to serve your needs, now and in the future, we will use and disclose your personal information for the above purposes. We will retain this information for as long as needed to fulfill these purposes and as required by law.